Fast 10JZSD200 AMT Transmission
FAST 10JZSD200 is Twin Countershaft AMT transmission has 10 forward gears, the gear ratio steps are arranged reasonably, and has very outstanding fuel economy performance. With double intermediate shaft structure design and integrated with a synchronizer, the maximum input speed is 2600 RPM. The length of the 10JZSD200 transmission is 929.7 mm. The 10JZSD200 gearbox has 10 different gears, and the reduction ratio of each gear is different. The 1st gear reduction ratio is 7.449, 2nd gear reduction ratio is 5.791, 3rd gear reduction ratio is 4.523, 4th gear reduction ratio is 3.533, 5th gear reduction ratio is 2.753, 6th gear reduction ratio is 2.108, 7th gear reduction ratio is 1.639, The 8th gear reduction ratio is 1.280, the 9th gear reduction ratio is 1.000, the 10th gear reduction ratio is 0.779, and the reverse gear 1 ratio is 7.538.
FAST 10-speed AMT series transmission have different models, with code D in the model name indicates the structural design of the transmission single box, with code S in the model name means transmission with Double Intermediate Shaft design, with code X in the model name means auxiliary transmissions adopt helical gears, with code L in the model name indicates that the transmission is made of aluminum alloy.
Shaanxi Fast Group Co.Ltd. is the world’s largest heavy-duty transmission design, development, manufacturing and export base. It has been awarded the qualification of “National Inspection-free Product Quality” for automotive gears by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, and the title of “China Famous Trademark” by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce. Fast has been awarded the title of “China’s 100 Excellent Auto Parts Suppliers” for 16 consecutive years. The company’s various business indicators have ranked first in China’s gear industry for 17 consecutive years, and the annual production and sales of heavy-duty vehicle transmissions have ranked first in the world for 14 consecutive years.
1. It is synchronized with CMI’ advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing, adapts to harsh working conditions, and has high-intensity and heavy-duty work capabilities.
2. The Holset wastegate valve makes the low speed performance more perfect and the power performance better.
3. The cylinder block and cylinder head adopt integrated design to prevent the occurrence of engine water and oil leakage. The parts are 40% less than other similar engines, and the failure rate is greatly reduced.
4. Using forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder design, many parts are cast on the cylinder, with high rigidity, high pressure resistance, good reliability and longer service life.
5. The cylinder liner adopts a platform mesh honing design, which effectively prevents oil leakage with a perfect geometric structure, and adopts advanced technology such as new piston ring components and gasket crimping molding to reduce oil loss.
Basic Introduction of Shaanxi Fast 10JZSD200 AMT
|Transmission Application:||Automated Manual Transmission|
|Input Torque:||2000 N.m|
|Maximum Speed:||2600 RPM|
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy:||280 Kg|
|Fuel Quantity:||14.5 L|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Shaanxi Fast 10JZSD200 AMT-Automatic Manual Transmission Data Sheet
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy (Kg)||280||Oil (L) Tol. ±4%||14.5|
Speed Ratio of Shaanxi Fast 10JZSD200 AMT-Automatic Manual Transmission
|1st Gear||7.449||2nd Gear||5.791||3rd Gear||4.522|
|4th Gear||3.533||5th Gear||2.752||6th Gear||2.108|
|7th Gear||1.639||8th Gear||1.28||9th Gear||1|
|10th Gear||0.779||11th Gear||/||12th Gear||/|
Scopes of Supply of Shaanxi Fast 10JZSD200 Automated Manual Transmission
|1. Electrical Shifting Systerm||2. TCU clutch control unit||3. Speed sensor|
|4. Distance Sensor||5. Temperature Sensor||6. Preesure Sensor|
|7. Main Box||8. Auxiliary Box||9. Gearbox Housing|
|10. Countershaft Braker||11. Braker Solenoid Valve|
Optional Accessories of Shaanxi Fast 10JZSD200 Automated Manual Transmission
|1. power takeoff||2. Hydraulic retarder|