Fast 5J38TB MT
FAST 5J38TB transmission has 5 forward gears, the gear ratio steps are arranged reasonably, and has very outstanding fuel economy performance. With single intermediate shaft structure design and integrated with a synchronizer, and the maximum input speed is 3600 RPM. The length of the 5J38TB transmission is 589 mm.
The 5J38TB manual transmission has 5 gears, and each gear has a different reduction ratio. The 1st gear reduction ratio is 5.045, the 2nd gear reduction ratio is 2.826, the 3rd gear reduction ratio is 1.599, the 4th gear reduction ratio is 1.000, the 5th gear reduction ratio is 0.732, and the reverse gear 1 is 4.895. The input torque of the 5J38TB manual transmission is 380 N.m. The 5J38TB manual transmission weighs 60 Kg.
FAST 5-speed MT series transmission have different models, with code D in the model’s name means standard transmission, the code -B in the model’s name means the improved, with code S in the model’s name means transmission with Double Intermediate Shaft design, with code T in the model’s name means transmission integrated with synchronizer.
Based on the international well-known engines that produced in China, EMAC integrated world-leading powertrain system products, and developed our own powertrain system brand-DuraMac.
1. There are various matching forms and a wide range of speed ratios, which are suitable for various road surfaces. Small size and light weight. The left/right power take-off can be matched as required, and the parking brake interface is reserved.
2. Long service life, 1/2 gear adopts double-cone synchronizer, 3/4 gear, 5th gear adopts single-cone synchronizer, and the friction pair of the synchronizer adopts high-performance friction material, which has a long service life.
3. High transmission efficiency, using the world’s most advanced manufacturing equipment to ensure the precision of gear manufacturing, high transmission efficiency, fuel saving and high efficiency.
4. The shifting is light, the short-stroke synchronizer is adopted, the operating mechanism is optimized, and the counterweight design assists in completing the shifting, and the shifting force of the third gear minus the second gear is significantly lower than that of competitive products.
5. The speed ratio steps are arranged reasonably and the fuel economy is good.
Basic Introduction of Shaanxi Fast 5J38TB MT
|Transmission Application:||Manual Transmission|
|Input Torque:||380 N.m|
|Maximum Speed:||3600 RPM|
|Installation length:||589 mm|
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy:||95/60 Kg|
|Fuel Quantity:||2.5 L|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Shaanxi Fast 5J38TB MT-Manual Transmission Data Sheet
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy (Kg)||95/60||Oil (L) Tol. ±5%||2.5|
Speed Ratio of Shaanxi Fast 5J38TB MT-Manual Transmission
|1st Gear||5.045||2nd Gear||2.826||3rd Gear||1.599|
|4th Gear||1||5th Gear||0.732||6th Gear||/|
Scopes of Supply of Shaanxi Fast Gear 5J38TB Manual Transmission
|Air Intake System||1. Air Intake Manifold||Starting System||1. Starter Motor|
|2. Inter-Cooler||2. Starter Rely|
|Exhuast System||1. Exhuast Manifold||Fuel System||1. Fuel Transfer Pump|
|2. Turbocharger||2. High-Pressure Fuel Pump|
|3. Exhuast Elbow||3. Fuel Filter|
|Charging System||1. Charging Alternator||Engine Shut-Down System||1. Engine Fuel Shut-Off Solenoid|
|Cooling System||1. Water Pump||Lubricating System||1. Oil Pump|
|2. Engine Fan||2. Oil Filter|
|3. Standard Radiator||3. N/A|
|Power Output System||1. Flywheel||Engine Auiliary Accessories||1. Air Compressor|
|2. Standard Flywheel Housing||2. Power Steering Pump|
|Engine Mounting System||1. Engine Mouting Bracket|
Optional Accessories of Shaanxi Fast Gear 5J38TB Transmission
|1. Clutch Housing||2. Releasing Device Assembly||3. Power Take-Off|
|4. Twin Cone Synchronizer||5. Water Cooling Device||6. Air Cooling and Emergency Steering Assistance|
|7. Coupler Booster||8. Shift Booster||9. Gear Selection Booster|
Modifiable Components of Shaanxi Fast Gear 5J38TB Transmission
|1. Helical Teeth||2. Straight Teeth||3. Lubricating Oil Pump|
|4. Gear Shot Blasting||5. Smoothing|