Fast F16JZ**A AMT Transmission
FAST F16JZ**A is Twin Countershaft AMT transmission has 16 forward gears, the gear ratio steps are arranged reasonably, and has very outstanding fuel economy performance. With double intermediate shaft structure design and integrated with a synchronizer, the maximum input speed is 2600 RPM. The length of the F16JZ**A transmission is 977.87 mm. The F16JZ**A gearbox has 16 different gears, and the reduction ratio of each gear is different. The 1st gear reduction ratio is 14.129, 2nd gear reduction ratio is 11.703, 3rd gear reduction ratio is 9.766, 4th gear reduction ratio is 8.089, 5th gear reduction ratio is 6.685, 6th gear reduction ratio is 5.537, 7th gear reduction ratio is 4.521, The 8th gear reduction ratio is 3.745, the 9th gear reduction ratio is 3.125, the 10th gear reduction ratio is 2.588, 11th gear reduction ratio is 2.160, 12th gear reduction ratio is 1.789, 13th gear reduction ratio is 1.479, 14th gear reduction ratio is 1.225, 15th gear reduction ratio is 1.000, 16th gear reduction ratio is 0.828, and the reverse gear 1 ratio is 12.999, and the reverse gear 2 ratio is 10.767.
FAST 16-speed AMT series transmission have different models, with code J in the model name means mechanical transmission, with code Z in the model name indicates that the transmission is an automatic transmission, with code D in the model name means standard transmission, with code S in the model name means transmission with Double Intermediate Shaft design.
F·SHIFT is an AMT automatic transmission system designed by Fast Company using the OptiDrive modular system of WABCO Company. It not only adopts the technical advantages of Fast double countershaft transmission, but also adopts the advanced and mature control system and actuator of WABCO.
1. It is synchronized with CMI’ advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing, adapts to harsh working conditions, and has high-intensity and heavy-duty work capabilities.
2. The Holset wastegate valve makes the low speed performance more perfect and the power performance better.
3. The cylinder block and cylinder head adopt integrated design to prevent the occurrence of engine water and oil leakage. The parts are 40% less than other similar engines, and the failure rate is greatly reduced.
4. Using forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder design, many parts are cast on the cylinder, with high rigidity, high pressure resistance, good reliability and longer service life.
5. The cylinder liner adopts a platform mesh honing design, which effectively prevents oil leakage with a perfect geometric structure, and adopts advanced technology such as new piston ring components and gasket crimping molding to reduce oil loss.
Basic Introduction of Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A AMT
|Transmission Application:||Automated Manual Transmission|
|Input Torque:||2000~2400 N.m|
|Maximum Speed:||2600 RPM|
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy:||310 Kg|
|Fuel Quantity:||16 L|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A AMT-Automatic Manual Transmission Data Sheet
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy (Kg)||310||Oil (L) Tol. ±4%||16|
Speed Ratio of Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A AMT-Automatic Manual Transmission
|1st Gear||14.129||2nd Gear||11.704||3rd Gear||9.766|
|4th Gear||8.089||5th Gear||6.685||6th Gear||5.537|
|7th Gear||4.521||8th Gear||3.745||9th Gear||3.125|
|10th Gear||2.588||11th Gear||2.16||12th Gear||1.789|
|13th Gear||1.479||14th Gear||1.225||15th Gear||1|
Scopes of Supply of Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A Automated Manual Transmission
|1. Electrical Shifting Systerm||2. TCU clutch control unit||3. Speed sensor|
|4. Distance Sensor||5. Temperature Sensor||6. Preesure Sensor|
|7. Main Box||8. Auxiliary Box||9. Gearbox Housing|
|10. Countershaft Braker||11. Braker Solenoid Valve|
Optional Accessories of Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A Automated Manual Transmission
|1. Shift Handle||2. Clutch Assembly||3. Power Takeoff|
|4. Hydraulic Retarder Comes With Lubricating Oil Pump|
Modifiable Components of Shaanxi Fast F16JZ**A Automated Manual Transmission
|1. Helical Teeth||2. Straight Teeth||3. Lubricating Oil Pump|
|4. Smoothing||5. Gear Shot Blasting|