Fast 6DS180TC MT
FAST 6DS180TC transmission has 6 forward gears, the gear ratio steps are arranged reasonably, and has very outstanding fuel economy performance. With double intermediate shaft structure design and integrated with a synchronizer, and the maximum input speed is 2600 RPM. The length of the 6DS180TC transmission is 783 mm. The 6DS180TC manual transmission has 6 gears, and each gear has a different reduction ratio. The 1st gear reduction ratio is 6.335, the 2nd gear reduction ratio is 3.692, the 3rd gear reduction ratio is 2.232, the 4th gear reduction ratio is 1.403, the 5th gear reduction ratio is 1.000, the 6th gear reduction ratio is 0.751, and the reverse gear ratio is 5.631. The 6DS180TC manual transmission has an input torque range of 1800 N.m. The 6DS180TC transmission weight is 285 Kg.
FAST 6-speed MT series transmission have different models, with code D in the model name means standard transmission, with code S in the model name means transmission with Double Intermediate Shaft design, with code T in the model name means transmission integrated with synchronizer.
EMAC is the official exporting agent of Fast Group (joint venture of CAT AT transmission), Dongfeng-Dana Axle (Dongfeng and Dana joint venture), Komman air suspension (Leading brand in China in air suspension business line), by integrated all this leading.
Advantages of Fast 6DS180TC MT
1. It is synchronized with CMI’ advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing, adapts to harsh working conditions, and has high-intensity and heavy-duty work capabilities.
2. The Holset wastegate valve makes the low speed performance more perfect and the power performance better.
3. The cylinder block and cylinder head adopt integrated design to prevent the occurrence of engine water and oil leakage. The parts are 40% less than other similar engines, and the failure rate is greatly reduced.
4. Using forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder design, many parts are cast on the cylinder, with high rigidity, high pressure resistance, good reliability and longer service life.
5. The cylinder liner adopts a platform mesh honing design, which effectively prevents oil leakage with a perfect geometric structure, and adopts advanced technology such as new piston ring components and gasket crimping molding to reduce oil loss.
Basic Introduction of Shaanxi Fast 6DS180TC MT
|Transmission Application:||Manual Transmission|
|Input Torque:||1800 N.m|
|Maximum Speed:||2600 RPM|
|Installation length:||783 mm|
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy:||285 Kg|
|Fuel Quantity:||13.5 L|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Shaanxi Fast 6DS180TC MT-Manual Transmission Data Sheet
|Weight Iron/Al Alloy (Kg)||285||Oil (L) Tol. ±5%||13.5|
Speed Ratio of Shaanxi Fast 6DS180TC MT-Manual Transmission
|1st Gear||6.335||2nd Gear||3.692||3rd Gear||2.232|
|4th Gear||1.403||5th Gear||1||6th Gear||0.751|
Scopes of Supply of Shaanxi Fast Gear 6DS180TC Manual Transmission
|Air Intake System||1. Air Intake Manifold||Starting System||1. Starter Motor|
|2. Inter-Cooler||2. Starter Rely|
|Exhuast System||1. Exhuast Manifold||Fuel System||1. Fuel Transfer Pump|
|2. Turbocharger||2. High-Pressure Fuel Pump|
|3. Exhuast Elbow||3. Fuel Filter|
|Charging System||1. Charging Alternator||Engine Shut-Down System||1. Engine Fuel Shut-Off Solenoid|
|Cooling System||1. Water Pump||Lubricating System||1. Oil Pump|
|2. Engine Fan||2. Oil Filter|
|3. Standard Radiator||3. N/A|
|Power Output System||1. Flywheel||Engine Auiliary Accessories||1. Air Compressor|
|2. Standard Flywheel Housing||2. Power Steering Pump|
|Engine Mounting System||1. Engine Mouting Bracket|
Optional Accessories of Shaanxi Fast Gear 6DS180TC Manual Transmission
|1. Clutch Housing||2. Releasing Device Assembly||3. Power Take-Off|
|4. Water Cooling Device||5. Air Cooling and Emergency Steering Assistance||6. Coupler Booster|
|7. Shift Booster||8. Gear Selection Booster|
Modifiable Components of Shaanxi Fast Gear 6DS180TC Manual Transmission
|1. Helical Teeth||2. Straight Teeth||3. Lubricating Oil Pump|
|4. Gear Shot Blasting||5. Smoothing|